Free Bog Bean

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I've been sitting here thinking all morning - that wasn't me that didn't pay @addy1 was it?!? Please tell me IT WASN'T ME!

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It totally was you Lisak1. I have purchased the debt from Addy and now you owe me.
But don't worry about it, I just might as for a favor from you in the future
:cool::cool::cool:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh, great. The southern Mob. :eek:

Does your brain ever do that - you start to think "did I do that? Did I? DID I??" I had a weird situation at Target once where they basically accused me of trying to return something without ever purchasing it - very long story involving a theft ring. But the most interesting part to me was when they had me in the "back room" under the bright lights I had one second of thinking "Are they RIGHT?" Then I came to my senses. But it gave me a bit of an understanding how people can be coerced into a false confession. I was ready to crack, man!

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Yes! Just had it happen last week with Steve. Thank goodness I had a backup witness or I'd have been convinced I was off my rocker!
Hahahaha "I was ready to crack, man" Hahahaha
If ever I get arrested I now know who to blame. :jimlad::pompous:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I've been sitting here thinking all morning - that wasn't me that didn't pay @addy1 was it?!? Please tell me IT WASN'T ME!
lol no it was not you! If it was you would have gotten a few pm's from me. The last suggesting 5 bucks a month until paid off, ZERO answer. And has not been on the forum as much as in the past, if at all.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh, phew! Well shame on whoever it is - most gardeners and ponders are great people. It's hard to imagine someone being shyster. But there's always a few in every crowd...

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Good to hear your bees are doing well, not many are. We had wild bees in the bird feeders early spring before the dandelions bloomed, I didn't see them last year, so that was a pleasant surprise.
We work them hard, being retired............yeah right........... we can spend the time that a lot can't. Right now the research study we are in is showing us that the mite count is going up in 4 of our hives. As soon as we pull the last of the honey supers we can start treatments. You can not treat when honey supers are on, ow selling tainted honey.
One hive is entering the danger zone in mite count. If we don't treat the hive gets weaker and weaker until they fail. Esp they die over winter.

One of the better treatment's does not leave residue in the wax, frames, etc. It adds up 15 dollars per hive, 15 hives = 225 dollars. Then you need to pick another treatment for the next one so you don't breed resistant mites.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
lol no it was not you! If it was you would have gotten a few pm's from me. The last suggesting 5 bucks a month until paid off, ZERO answer. And has not been on the forum as much as in the past, if at all.

That's a real shame. I was amazed at how generous you are with your time and pre-paying the postage and I'm very sorry it came back to bite you.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@EricV I have more to pull might get to it tomorrow, if not next week. It has grown beautifully this year and is taking over our small deck ponds. I already tossed a whole bunch in the big pond and it is taking off there, not even potted just tossed in...............lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You all are welcome! I always worry about them when it is this hot. I mark the box live plants, I think that might keep the po people from leaving them in a cooking truck, maybe.

Extracting the last of the honey harvest today...........can't wait to be done, been a busy bee year.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Addy- just wandering if you have anymore big bean? Ive started my pond and know I need more plants - but it's slim pickings around my area and very expensive.

Ask a Question