Bog channeling

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a/7b depending on the map
Country
United States
The bog for the swimmin' pond has started "channeling". I opened the cleanouts, and flushed out all the glop that had collected, but I noticed a lot of roots floating up inside the pipe, during the flushing. I believe I have some plants that have stopped up some of the holes. Only remedy I can see, is to dig them out, and re-plant.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a/7b depending on the map
Country
United States
What style of bog do you have? How deep and what type of clean out?
Nothing too fancy, just a bog filter. 12"+ deep, and cleanout on each run. Just a vertical with a cap. for a cleanout. Hadf i been on my game, I'd have used four 22.5's , instead of a 90 to make the vertical bend

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The bog for the swimmin' pond has started "channeling". I opened the cleanouts, and flushed out all the glop that had collected, but I noticed a lot of roots floating up inside the pipe, during the flushing. I believe I have some plants that have stopped up some of the holes. Only remedy I can see, is to dig them out, and re-plant.
That's why with my bog rebuild I went 24 inches plus so the roots didn't clog anything even with the AQUA. BLOCKS AFTER SEEING WHAT A PAPYRUS DID IN OPEN WATER ON A AQUABLOCK

Ask a Question