addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I was cleaning out my bog yesterday. Tons of plants are beginning to grow.
Everywhere I had left a trimming laying from the fall clean up job is growing.

I usually don't do this early in the spring, but I am offering a box of tiny growing bog plants. A whole lot easier to gather and ship now then in once they have grown by many feet.

In the box will be a mix of:
Blue forgetmenot, obedience plant, marsh betony, water willow, day lily, creeping primrose, penny wort. and who knows what else.
Anything you don't want once it grows yank and toss.

A 3 or so lb box will ship priority for around 5.50 unless they upped the price.

Let me know if you are interested. I do paypal.

I will got out and gather enough to send to whomever is interested. right now the plants are 1/2 inch in size to just shoots, but growing fast.

SEND ME PM'S WITH ADDRESS AND REAL NAMES LOL

I will get them all sent out this week, sure will be way easier than the big plants.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Hi Addy!! I would LOVE to get my hands on some of these! This is my first spring with the bog and it is looking very, very very bare =( Payal works out GREAT! Let me know which email address to send payment to and I'll shoot you over some moolah!

THANK YOU!
Michele

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I will take them. You can send me a invoice or I can send you a total amount either way. My paypal is (e-mail address removed)

Thanks

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It was like a light bulb went on..........these will be so easy to ship right now!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Addy I would also like a box. I don't have pay pal but will happily mail you a check. I will pm you also.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I should be able to get them sent during this next wee,, going out to work on bee stuff right now. Then pond stuff lol. Bees are coming soon.
Rain coming tomorrow, at least no snow.
I have a huge bunch of iris that came up in the bog, will stick a few of them in too.
time to purge a little, this is the bog mid summer last year. The blue4getmenot are in front bloom almost all summer.

20130601_082855.jpg
DSC05790.JPG
ror.jpg
20130601_085453.jpg

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So nice of you to this for people addy :joyful:

I have so many, they will need to be groomed mid summer so doing an early groom see how that works. And so darn much easier when they are tiny plants.

Two of my stream ponds are so full of plants there is hardly any water, they need a real purging.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
Austria
If i was closer Addy i'd jump at this offer... fantastic pond by the way.

Are those floating plant containers?

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks Andy.

I made pvc rings to float some lilies in the deep end. The lily pots hang down below the pvc squares. I let them float in the 5 foot deep area, around 2 feet down. Some of them ended up floating out of the pots being bare root all summer. They are way over grown, that is the next thing that will be groomed and shipped out if anybody wants some.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lilies will be done later. They are just starting to grow, I might be able to get to them next week or the week after. With our new bee adventure I have tons to get ready for them and everything else that needs to be done, with the pond.
And a newly retired husband (unreal how much time just poofs away having hubby around all the time) Care and feeding of lol

Ask a Question