Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Last update for a while as the adoption service is about to get busy now that the little guys are closing in on the 4" minimum shell size for legal transfer but this is the box turtles personal area. Sorry about the notes but these are also used for my volunteers so they can ID the pond/area and know how to handle it or dangers that may be involved. One is the recycled pond from before plus 3 "near copies" I made of that design with one being much more shallow and also has a cooling coil to chill the water when the ambient temp gets above 98 F
PS: If you or someone you know can care for a Box-Turtle it would be greatly appreciated by me and the boxies as they are very sensitive creatures and therefore need a good home more urgently than the aquatics. I have 8 boxies right now all of whom are adoptable so if you are interested let me know. Thanks.
k.jpg
l.jpg
m.jpg
o.jpg

Ask a Question