Brad and Gailyn's Pond

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
wingbug submitted a new Showcase Item:

The Pond

Pond is approximately 15' x 12', deepest point around 4 feet. Originally had 2 waterfalls. The smaller waterfall was taken off a few years back, and last year added a small "frog pond" next to the original pond. Water level of that one is about a foot higher than original pond.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Thailand
Hi Cas,

Love your pond. Beautiful. Especially with all the greenery.

I remember when I was a small kid (7 years?) that we had our pond frozen over. for 2 weeks every morning we had a Blue Heron. He was sitting right in the middle of the epond trying to keep open a small hole from which he picked all the gold fish. When the fish were finished off he never came back again... I do remember it was quite impressive to see such a large bird land on the ice in such a small garden in the middle of a big city.

Joey

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
they are smart and very patient. they go as far as bring up food from their stomache and chumming the water bringing the fish in to them

Ask a Question