Breaking News! I hand fed the fishies tonight!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Yessir! I attempted the hand feeding and to my surprise many were willing and pushing each other out of the way to get the food first :) Silly fishies they are so cute :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep wait and later you can get them to the point where you can pet them and rub there chinny chin chins .

Reaction score
That is to cool .. i love hand feeding them .. well i did that with my aquarium fish ..i had some Blood Parrots that i could actually cuddle in my hand in the tank.. he would actually come up and stay in my hand ..i loved it ..

Marion

Reaction score
That's well smart! My shy boys definitely wouldn't be up for it but the bolder Goldies might. What type of food do you feed them?

Reaction score
We did flakes and pellets from Kens fish food .. they love his food.. i had this one maybe 2 of them that would actually swim in my had when i stuck it in the tank .
We will be ordering our pond food from Kens also ..
We have the pond set up so we have kinda a shallow end for the fish to come up to get fed ..and be able to see them..

Marion

Ask a Question