Brokensword's bit of pond heaven [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I wasn't gonna complain but way many thanks for fixing it View attachment 145420
oh, that anigif JUS AIN'T right, JDub! But then, you ARE the queen; whatever serfs and vassals you gots indentured for your entertainment, well that's Queen's prerogative, I guess!! :rolleyes::eek::D:p:confused::cool:;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: j.w
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Wow! What beauties!
Thank you, Ruby; much appreciated! I have quite a few that are pics from the auction (they're my 'starting look' pic, so I keep them) and hopefully by next spring, I can get some better shots of all the new ones. I've had to pull myself back and adhere to the MFBA guide as I've figured out it's a disease...yeah, that's what it is...gonna stick with that...I couldn't help it...sun was in my eyes when I pressed the keyboard, I dunno, there has to be some sort of reason behind all this except no self discipline, ya know!!!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
okay, this post is ONLY so I can get the urls and paste into my siggy, so, ignore this one and just look at all the purdy pics before and after!

stpirate.gif
stninja.gif
stmasked.2Dgif.gif
stpen.gif
stoppo.gif
st1.gif
ssa.gif
stXms.gif
smilie-sword-twirl-Christmas2.gif
stmask.gif

Reactions: j.w

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok so it will let me do the flag boy next to the test but not next to Queen but will let me put it all in a straight line across the whole page but it looks dumb that way. Which way to you think. Like this above or the other way on 3 levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question