Not all those who wander are lost
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Beautiful pictures, pond, plants, flowers, fish etc etc etc

It showed up in the approval que so I approved it, that may have kicked it out of draft mode. And it said deleted so I removed that word.
glad to know what happened! Thought it was odd the 'approval needed' alert wasn't coming up anymore! Glad I was uploading and posting more or less as a finished product!

And I never saw any 'delete' but glad you did your voodoo magic! Would have hated to have had to re-upload everything!

Thanks, addy!

smilie sword twirl.gif

Ad

Advertisements

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
You posted this all today?? IMPRESSIVE!
aww, wasn't that bad, I think it took 3 hours or so; I already had 9 of the years organized with 'best pond pics of year XXXX', so just had to whittle the number down to 20. I was asked by another member concerning documentation of my bog v2 and they couldn't find any further info ala a showcase, so asked about it. I was already planning on adding later after the holidays, so just jumped in and started uploading what I had. Not many have asked so I guess I never thought it was a priority before.

Thanks for looking, though!

smilie sword twirl.gif

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Beautiful pictures, pond, plants, flowers, fish etc etc etc

It showed up in the approval que so I approved it, that may have kicked it out of draft mode. And it said deleted so I removed that word.
Thanks, Boss, for the compliments! It was kind of a nice walk down memory lane and I said to my wife who was looking in toward the end of showcase creation, that I couldn't believe how such and such changed in 11 years! So, the work wasn't painful at all!

smilie sword twirl.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Wow. Besides the pond, my favorite part was getting to see what @brokensword looks like. The image in my mind has been dashed.

Those turtles are funny. And the frog with the (is that duckweed?) on its nose. What a great shot!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Just amazing shots and awesome works...I lost my mind and eyes in all these colours...WoW!!!
Thanks for sharing

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Pictures are critical to any pond owner - the changes from the beginning of the season to the end can blow your mind! If you don't document you miss so much!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Pictures are critical to any pond owner - the changes from the beginning of the season to the end can blow your mind! If you don't document you miss so much!
Agree. I photograph every aspect of my garden several times a year (& pond) It's really handy for comparing growth rates, flowering times etc. Also to see what looks good or needs removing. TBH, I forget important things like where I planted the onions last year, or which beans went where.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Donor
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
sigh I start taking pictures then forget to take then monthly same area, same view....................

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow! Your artistic ability coupled with superb craftsmanship have created a 'Disney-like' venue. Simply fantastic! The turtle pics are great. Is their island cork? Thank you for sharing. Now, I have to hide these pictures from Neptune before he goes on strike!

Reaction score
Country
United States
sigh I start taking pictures then forget to take then monthly same area, same view....................
I have some ponds I built many years ago that I would rather not have 'snap shot' pictures as evidence! Hopefully, after I moved, the new owners removed most of them!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have only built the one, and do i ever wish i could do it over.

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Wow. Besides the pond, my favorite part was getting to see what @brokensword looks like. The image in my mind has been dashed.

Those turtles are funny. And the frog with the (is that duckweed?) on its nose. What a great shot!
Thanks, CW; that was 11 years ago so the white moved in and many muscles have gone missing, but still breathin'!

That's why I like having many forms of wildlife and plants; great photo ops! It helps that the turtles and frogs basically ignore us now when we sit out there and enjoy the sunshine. I like the one where the turtle is right next to the frog on the log; I KNOW the turtle would make a grab for it if it was swimming in the pond but out? Not so much!

Thanks for cruising down Brokensword aisle!

smilie sword twirl.gif

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Just amazing shots and awesome works...I lost my mind and eyes in all these colours...WoW!!!
Thanks for sharing
Thanks, Dime; it's taken a few years to get it to look lush and natural, both fauna and flora. And I'm definitely a texture/contrast color guy...

Appreciate the time you took to stroll near my pond!

smilie sword twirl.gif

Ad

Advertisements

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
yeah its ok i suppose ;)
My wife keeps saying that too but you know what? Just makes me look for MORE koi 'cause, you KNOW I gotta go from 'ok' to 'wow'. License to spend, I guess, hey?

Thanks fer 'puttin' up wit me puddle', mate!

smilie sword twirl.gif

Ask a Question