bubbly foamy waters!!

Bat

Reaction score
take a look at my pic, the bubbles come from the waterful but now making a slight foam around the edge, as you can see from this pic , can anyone tell me why?, is it because its been hot weather?

I have just taken this picture in the dark to get a better view.

Simon

Attachments

• pond 094.jpg
    pond 094.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 366

Bat

Reaction score
what are dissolved organics, where does that come from? the pond has only been up & running just over 2 weeks, do you think it could still do with a water change?

Reaction score
Dissolved organics come from debris in the pond. Could be leaves, dead algea or uneaten food. I would do a water change and limit the amount of food you are feeding the fish. See if that works. Are all your water parameters good?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Bat said:
what are dissolved organics, where does that come from? the pond has only been up & running just over 2 weeks, do you think it could still do with a water change?
With only 2 weeks, your water is still not ready, only do a partial if the nitrate levels are high.

Ask a Question