Building pond #2

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
One reason I love my dragon lim pump (external) been running, in AZ 24/7 all year, here 24/7 summer months since I built the pond here. So since 2003 it has been running. Still running great.

6800 gph, paid around 800 ish. can't remember.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
It is rotten look about the weather this fall. It seems it is too cold already, and every other day it's raining, I certainly was not ready to give up morning coffee by the pond so soon. Cute names on the fish by the way, I did not name mine as my kids have named them and the names stuck, so we have Frugly, Frugly's friend, Hungry and Two face. Hope you get your pump back sooner rather than later, after that amount of hard work you deserve a working pump.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
One reason I love my dragon lim pump (external) been running, in AZ 24/7 all year, here 24/7 summer months since I built the pond here. So since 2003 it has been running. Still running great.

6800 gph, paid around 800 ish. can't remember.
My very first pump ran for a decade until we resized the pond and needed a larger one, that second pump only lasted 1yr then we bought the one I'm using for backup now and it only lasted a few months than died....they don't make ANYTHING worth the money you spend anymore!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
It is rotten look about the weather this fall. It seems it is too cold already, and every other day it's raining, I certainly was not ready to give up morning coffee by the pond so soon. Cute names on the fish by the way, I did not name mine as my kids have named them and the names stuck, so we have Frugly, Frugly's friend, Hungry and Two face. Hope you get your pump back sooner rather than later, after that amount of hard work you deserve a working pump.
Thank you!
I heard the Farmer's Almanac predicted a warmer but wetter winter than usual for us this year, I would love it to be "shorter" most of all :D I can't wait to get to know my new babies
smwater2.gif

I have one almost identical to your koi with the yellow head.
I'm not sure which fish you're referring to, I only have a solid yellow and a yellow dragon which is also almost all yellow
smdunno.gif

Reactions: j.w
Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question