Butterflies and fish enjoying the weekend!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
IMG_5216.jpg IMG_5227.jpg IMG_5230.jpg IMG_5240.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Thank you, Dan! Mine is not even two years old. Since you are in Alabama, have faith that the heat and humidity are going to make your plants TAKE OFF in no time! The southern climate turns everything into a jungle!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Country
United States
Thanks bagsmom, looking forward to relaxing to the sound of a waterfall instead of the neighbors AC unit. Also have always loved plants and fish so seems like a perfect
Project for me. Just has been a little harder than I though and you know how the heat and humidity that my plants will love is my current nemesis.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I surely do! Really -- take your time and take lots of breaks. Work in the early morning. Be safe. This weather is no joke!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Country
United States
Practicing pond watching with a glass of wine while imagining the hole is full of crystal clear water, golden flashes of happy fish and the gurgle of a waterfall.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Thanks Everyone! Tara - I call that picture Follow the Leader. It's so funny how they do that. The rest of the gang doesn't want to miss out on whatever the first one is going after. Just today, I saw a mini feeding frenzy - and I'm pretty sure they were going after nothing. One started nosing around between some small rocks and pretty soon there were six all pushing and shoving! (For Southern fish, they are shockingly impolite! Ha ha!) :ROFLMAO:

Ask a Question