buying liners

Reaction score
wish our current plans we are lloking at a monster 3-5000 gallon pond requiring atleast a 25 x 30 liner, does anyone have any look resorces for getting liners? Everywhere we look due to the weight we are going to end up paying just as much for shipping as the liner...

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I bought my first liner from an East Coast supplier and the freight was not that bad. At least you are already 2000 miles closer.

Reaction score
Correction on that. I looked it up and it was Price Bully. I ordered it and it arrived at my house in less than 48hrs. from ordering. It was Firestone brand and With the free shipping it cost about 40 cents a square foot. Local shops wanted twice that much.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Home Depot is $.70 a square foot. But it was 55 mil thick, most on-line liners are only 45 mil thick. I have both and used a micrometer to verify this.

Reaction score
Thanks! Price Busters has teh best right now, 15x15 free shipping, but nothing bigger :frown: SO sounds like home depot it is, little thicker, little more expensive, not frieght :biggrin:

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Being 20% thicker, buys a lot of insurance against a tear, I think it is worth the extra cost. They have it in 50' X 15' wide rolls. You can get any length cut up to 50'.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Check Webb's water gardens- Right now they are not charging freight on oversized liners plus they have a 5% discount on all orders. They are located just above Baltimore so they are close by.

Reaction score
I've been shopping too. Need a 25X35. Best price I've found is PondDepot.net, an Ebay store. Free shipping w/no residential charge, but probably a liftgate charge. 123Ponds has a price match guarantee so they'd be comparable.

Ask a Question