can find tadpoles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
we got around 2-3 liters of frogspawn in our pond. The frogspawn hatched and we watched them eat away the spawn for a few weeks until they slowly disappeared we can now no longer see them. Should we worry about where they have gone or are they likely okay and just somewhere in the pond? Any help is appreciated. The pond is 6x6 meters.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Unless you were trying to raise frogs I wouldn't worry about it.

If they hatched you will see them at some point. If something ate them, the food chain is alive and well.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
What exactly would you be worried about? And if you are worried, what would you imagine you could do to remedy whatever it is you're worried about? No being snarky... just curious!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What exactly would you be worried about? And if you are worried, what would you imagine you could do to remedy whatever it is you're worried about? No being snarky... just curious!
I have a couple of goldfish in the pond if it came to light they were making a big impact on this 'natural' pond I could relocate them.

Ask a Question