Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
My silly turtles!

They LOVE corn-on-the-cob! Occasionally I'll buy several ears of fresh corn and scatter them [shucked] around their habitats. After a few days, all evidence of the corn will have disappeared! What they'll do is drag the ears to a "safe place" where they can dine in peace & comfort.

This is a picture inside of the worm box that's part of the habitat. I opened it the other day, and LOOK AT ALL THE EMPTY CORN COBS I found inside!

But, can you spot the box turtle? His name is "Morgan."

image.jpg

I'll post the answer in a day or 2.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I think morgan is slightly above and to the left of the two crossed sticks ?

rgrds

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
wow I never seen an invisible turtle before. For that matter, I guess I will never see an invisible turtle. :biggrin:

I would guess only his head is showing and it is to the left of the half covered square thing on the top center of picture left of the pipes

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Ah, remember that survival is all about being invisible! Don't you just love it when you realize you're being watched?

I'll leave it up a little longer [w/out the solution]. This will help train your "nature" observation skills!

Ask a Question