Canadian Parliment Hill under attack by Terrorist!!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
'Parliament Hill is Under Attack'
Police are still responding to an active shooter situation in the Canadian capital.
Polly Mosendz Oct 22 2014, 10:17 AM ET
lead.jpg

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
OMG it is bad, right here in Canada!!! Solider was shot dead guarding the Grave of the "Unknown Solider" at the Canadian War Memorial in Ottawa. Shooters on the loose and Members of Parliament and Prime Minister reported to be safe right now.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I just turned on the tv and will listen for what is going on now. Says they are searching for suspect and still in lockdown. Says at least 50 shots fired. Saying "Don't give into the Fear"! Say multiple gunmen involved. Hope and pray they catch those murdering thugs!

Reaction score
Country
United States
They were saying on the radio how some people were so oblivious to what was going on that they were just walking right by everything going on o_O

I think it's safe to say that people should stay indoors where ever they are for now.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
They said one gunman was shot dead too. Looking for maybe 2 or 3 more. They just showed a video of what went on inside w/shooting and chaos going on!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Looking for maybe 2 or 3 more.

It bothers me that the media says that same thing after every shooting. Police will always make sure there are no more threats because that's their job, but it seems the media always makes that a headline to keep viewership up, and majority of the time it is only a lone shooter.

Ask a Question