Carlos VS Daffy, Daffy Wins

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Not sure if I ever posted this video from last spring.

Carlos is our rescue Corgie/Chihuahua mix. Boy's got more issues than Field and Stream Magazine, but he makes us laugh. He was 4.5 yo we he came to live with us.

Daffy couldn't care less LOL

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Daffy is real. In the spring they sleep on the island in the pond. They don't come around much once it gets warmer, but spring time they are always out there. Our dogs hate them and know the command "get the ducks" but the ducks did not get the memo to be afraid of our runt dogs. LOL

The nerve of Daffy to not even raise his head and acknowledge all Carlos's effort.

Is Daffy real or a statue? How cute!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh he has issues Sissy. He is a mess. My husband and I love him though and he is lucky he ended up with us. Not sure many other people would be as patient. It's his issues though that make us laugh. We love him dearly. He is definitely more corgie than chihuahua though. We have three pure bread Chihuahuas now and he is very different. Goofy little dog.

It makes him sad though that the ducks don't take him serious. Lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Mine get mad because deer will be out side there fenced in area of yard and they bark and the deer just stare at them and don't run ,what nerve those deer have.Poor guys just can't get the point across that you should be afraid of them and run .Dogs have so much love to give and there little quirks are no worse than ours .We just don't notice our own :)The quirks sure do make them lovable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichV

Latest Threads