DSCF1267.jpg

She has zeroed in on them.

DSCF1268.jpg

She will not take her eyes off these fish

DSCF1269.jpg

Inching closer

DSCF1270.jpg

Reaction score
Haha, cute. Hope she doesnt actually get oneof your fish though!

Reaction score
I think that the fish retalliation deterred her from trying to scoop one up again. The other cat is another story. I find that the fish antagonize him regularly. He loves to drink from the stream and sit by the pond and here recently he has started swiping at the fish. I caught him doing it (no pic) and yelled at him and he put the fish down and the fish flopped back into the water. The orange, black and white koi will sit halfway out of the water on a rock and splash the cats with his tail. It is comical with the little cat, Daisy, but the big cat, Leo, means business. Here is a pic of him.

2008_0620firstdownload0103.jpg

Reaction score
Hey Jet,
Love your pond, cats and fish! I had a siamese cat who couldn't wait for fishie feeding time. As soon as the food was in the water she was right there. Not to get the fish but the fish food! The funny part is that as she was lapping up the fish food, the fish were eating the food also. So, it oftened happened that they would end up nibbling her tongue!! Ever see a cat go from still to 2ft straight up in a matter of seconds? Twice she landed in the pond!

Reaction score
My chihuahua will drink out of the pond, and the fish will come up and nibble her tongue. It scares her lol

Ask a Question