Cedar Bluffs Senior Center Living

Reaction score
if you have been keeping up to date with the threads in the members forums - the FEEDBACK section, then you will understand my discussion here.

Since I have found myself now living at the Cedar Bluffs Senior Center, I have been exposed to some rather odd situations. Just the other day, two of the elderly female residents were seeking attention from two of the elderly male residents.

Evidentally the two elderly males were obsessed with their personal checkers game competition that they didn't bother to give the gals sufficient attention.

Therefore, the two ladies decided to provide the gentlemen with a risque form of inticement and they stripped totally naked and ran right down the hallway in front of the two gentlemen while they were engaged in their checkers game.

After the gals had passed by, Walter crowned one of his check pieces and, without looking up from the game board he asked of Robert...

"Did you see something just now?"

Robert replied "Yeah".

Walter asked Robert "What was it?"

Robert replied "I dunno, but it sure needed ironing".

Ask a Question