chacauxpusc is here

Reaction score
Hello
I'm chacauxpusc, and i'm building my new koi pond (japanese) with nexus easy 300 , you can see some picture on my blog (without spaces)
www . chacauxpusc1 . skyrock . com

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I have looked into them some,,but never put one together.

Reaction score
Very nice, did you build this all yourself? Curious on the internal workings of your nexus easy 300. Heard of them but, not seen how they work. How many gallons is this pond?

oldmarine

Married 32 years
Reaction score
Truly awsome, the dream pond. You have obviously put some time and money into your pond. I'm sure once the landscaping is complete, it will be quite breath taking.

Thanks for showing the video. My hats off to you.

Reaction score
yes, i've built all myself, it's a 60 000 liter pond and it's not so expensif when you do it yourself:
arround 6000 € for all that you can see on the video.

Reaction score
Very nice work and set up, and that bridge will look good. I've been contemplating a rope bridge for my pond but this will be down the road a bit.

A few bald cypress and some Japanese maples and your set. What size pumps are you using and how long have you had it up and running? Any fish?

Reaction score
i'm using 2 Lifetech pumps 26000l/hour always running all the days. For the moment just 3 kois:
1 kin matsuba
1 asagi
1 koaku
i'll buy 10 or 12 others for april i think

Ask a Question