Children and unpleasant weather.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Me and my little girl (5) were out in the garden today just before we went on our first nature walk but it was raining pretty heavily with a slight gust of wind as well so I made sure she was warm by having her put on her waterproof jacket, waterproof trousers and her hat so that she would stay warm.

She quite happily put on these items of clothing but was going to go out with her jacket wide open so I called her back and asked her to zip her jacket to which she just ignored so I asked her again but, again she ignored me so in the end I just zipped it up myself so my question is, should I have zipped it myself in the first place?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1565030412184.gif
@Highland Girl Ok then on w/the show this is it :joyful:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8-b
Country
United States
This is a forum for people with ponds............I think we are a little confused why you are asking how to make your kid get dressed.............

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
It's in the general chat section though so what is the damn issue!!?

We see fake accounts on the forum from time to time, and it often starts with a brand new member talking about something entirely unrelated to ponds.

Typically, people who join will introduce themselves in the Introductions category and talk about the pond they have or they pond they're planning on having, or ask questions about an issue with their pond or fish, so when someone joins the forum and posts something entirely unrelated to ponds in the general section, it often makes us wonder what's going on.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So you don't think that is kind of a weird question to ask us? I mean even if I was your next door neighbor and you asked me that I would wonder why the bother. You can figure that one out on your own I hope,lol!

Ask a Question