China Holds Record for the largest Aquarium on the Planet

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
The latest PFK eddition came out today and one story that stuck out was this one about China having the Worlds lrgest ever auarium , Luckily earlier in the day there was a news article about it on the BBC news so we watched it .
To describe this Aquarium words fail me apart from Truely Astounding in it's creation from the planning of this Aquarium to how its building rge filtration the way the fish are looked after simply everything has been thought thru- to make this project work:-

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co....hina_sets_five_world_records&utm_content=html

Read and be amazed
The Guinness World Records, which had officials present at the public opening last weekend, confirmed the new world record for the aquatic theme park, whose huge tanks hold a combined total of 48.75 million l/10.72 million gal of water
Making this aquarium complex the largest in the world
Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
My thoughts exact;ly they do get very large ones in China from time to time , did you know they invented the worlds very first sciecmic device that could measure the strength of an earthquake (y) ?

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Did you also know that the country responsible for finding the Americas isnt who you think it is , it is infact China
I came across a book written by a former Royal Naval Submarine Officer who in his years of being a navigator and an interest in china that stems back from his naval days
The book is called 1421 The year China discovered the world
I've read the book three times now and the historical evidence stacking up , did you know there are States that have Chinese Roots in their very names ?

Dave

Last edited:

Ask a Question