CHRISTMAS IS COMING<<< SHARE A CUTE JOKE >>>

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
A lady in her sixties ,very frugal ,always bought for everyone elses needs and her special wants always went unfilled ,Every since Her teen yrs ,she had always wanted a pure white shawl
She would hint at every occasion ,Birthdays ,Christmas ,any special occasion ,That she ,would really really like a PURE WHIE SHAWL , 50 yrs. had passed ,No ,one ever took the hint ,and she would not ,still, spend the money on herself ,One week before Christmas a package arrived from her sister in Pittsburg ,for the family tree ,She opened it ,ontop of all the wrapped packages was This pure white Shawl ,w/ thousands of sequines on it, She leaped to her feet ,held it with reverence ,gazzed at for the longest time ,Then ran to the bedroom ,got all gussyed up ,donned her Pure white Shawl and headed to the mall ,gazed at her reflection in every window she passed ,toured every store ,smiling like she had just won the lottery ,the rest of the week she traveled anywhere she could ,wearing the ,PURE WHITE SHAWL ,happiest she could ever immagine being in her whole life ,Christmas Eve . She called her Sister ,in Pittsburg ,when she answered She Burst into THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! This is the best Christmas I have ever had in my entire life ,THANK YOU , THANK YOU!! I have always wanted a PURE WHITE SHAWL ,You made my wish come true ,THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ,To which her sister replied ,SIS THATS A SKIRT FOR YOU CHRISTMAS TREE!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I'd share a cute xmas joke.. but its not really cute and my wife proabably wouldn't like our check book ledger shared on the internet! :LOL:

Craig

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Not a joke but the first christmas I had Harley and Hunter my pit bull and weimerweiner ( dogs) I woke up in the middle of the night by rustling noise coming from down stairs and being that it was christmas morning I thought my sons had gotten up and sneaked downstairs to unwrap there presents .I had just put them down there after they went to bed .Well went downstairs and both dogs had unwrapped just about every present under the tree .SURPRISE SURPRISE .I had to rewrap everything and after that I bought them doggie toys and wrapped them .Movie camera on to show what they had done and my 2 sons love to watch that movie over and over again . :razz: I also made them copies of all the home movies onto dvd's last year as presents

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Teddy one of my yorkies, loved to unwrap presents, we (late hub) and I would wrap doggie toys and treats, just so he could unwrap them.

Ask a Question