After many delays due to the weather here is Wisconsin, our pond is under way. Still have some boulders, gravel and soil/mulch to put down. Then, of course, the landscaping. The pond was built into a hill where the ground just does not drain. Once we started digging we found out why.....horrible soil and bad drain tile install. The soil is clay and rock with about a foot of topsoil on the top. The drain tile looks like they might have been laid on gravel but nothing keeping the dirt out. We ended up placing a sump crock to drain water that drains under the liner. We are real pleased at this point with our contractor, Aquatica out of Wales, Wi. I will post more pictures in a few weeks.