For Sale Closing down my pond.

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in taking my fish? I have 5 Koi that I need to rehome. I'm tearing my pond out this summer since I just don't have the time and I don't want my fish to suffer. I will try to get some pictures but my water is pretty dark right now and they are not coming up yet. But here is an older picture. I'm in the Charlotte NC area.

Attachments

• DSC_0951.jpg
    DSC_0951.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 148
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would love to have some and would gladly pay for the shipping.

I think the best way would be to remove the the rhizomes / bulbs from the pots, wrap them in wet newspaper then put them in a plastic bag and mail.

If your up for helping out a new pond owner, I will gladly PM you my address and can PayPal you for shipping and some of your efforts.

Thanks,
Tim

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I do have some lilies, White, Peach and a Pink. But I have never shipped anything like that.
If growing sort of fold into a circle, the leaves stems, or cut off. Cut any dead stuff off the tubers, I also cut off some of the roots to keep the weight down. If you do a medium flat rate box uspo you can put a lot in it and weight does not count. Keep the best growing tips to ship. I just put all into a big plastic garbage bag, like kitchen one, tie tight ow leaks, put in box and ship , they do fine.

Reaction score
Southeastern Wisconsin - Northern/Midwest US
Hardiness Zone
4 or 5
Country
United States
Would anyone be interested in taking my fish? I have 5 Koi that I need to rehome. I'm tearing my pond out this summer since I just don't have the time and I don't want my fish to suffer. I will try to get some pictures but my water is pretty dark right now and they are not coming up yet. But here is an older picture. I'm in the Charlotte NC area.
If they are still available, I'd be interested.

Abby

Nature & zen lover, Aquatic plant sales
Reaction score
Central Texas… home of the 10 month summer! ;)
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I’m in Texas but if you would be willing to overnight ship them, I would be happy to give them a new loving home in our 4000 gallon pond aerated with waterfalls and fountains.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello, I don’t know if I’m to late or no just wanted to check in for the fish.

Ask a Question