sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
4-18-2011 I will be closing on new house and happy for Mike and Tesia because all they have been through and now one of there twin daughters 20 years old just found she has a slight heart defect .Now they at least will have a home to raise there horses and there daughters .All the worries hopefully will be over for them .A hand up not a hand out is all some people need and I'm happy I could give them the hand up .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hooray and when can they move in? I bet they are thrilled :regular_waving_emot

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yes and they can move in that day and we agreed at 350 dollars a month until loan is payed off of course no interest loan .I just want what I put into and closing cost.I'm not looking to get rich just get my money back and make a family happy .We have all the signed agreements with them and they are 100% honest people they just have no credit because they pay cash and say no cash no buy so thats good for them

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They are beside themselves .I kept warning them about paying cash about no credit history and they would not listen .Whats worse this was Tesia's family that bought the house out from under them and told them to get out sad .Family sometimes can be the worst people .I been through heck over the years and never want what has happened to me to happen to others .

Reaction score
Sissy I agree family can sometimes be the worst..it is happening in my family right now,cousin is living in my grandparents house for half the mortgage and won't lift a finger to fix or clean anything,they are such loving/helping people but they get screwed over by family all the time..sad.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Good for you sissy, happy for your friends too! Don't get me started on family! lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I guess we all have family faults somewhere and it is such a shame .Family you should be able to trust 100% percent but seems they are the ones sometimes that have the knife at your back just waiting .I have no family left except my sons .My parents are deceased and my brother died 2 years ago at the age of 56 and my sister was murdered by her husband ,hard to believe 25 years ago the 25th of march .And we got the acceptance on the property the 25th and that is also Tesia's birthday Karma is there such a thing I say yes, fate steps in when you least expect.Sorry to hear you have had your share addy and blessedfamily

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
So these folks you are helping were evicted after a home was purchased that they were living in?

On the other part of this discussion, I have made an observation about some people;
The same family member that seemed to be concerned all those years when you are developing your future, sometimes turn their back when you finally do better than them.
I have several friends that have made it big and their own brothers are jealous of them and their success. Seems like they were not as concerned afterall, just being nosey.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yes and by Tesia's uncle and he wants them out so he can move there and what gets me they had an agreement with the original owner to purchase property after 8 years and part of there rent each month was to be used as the down payment .There rent was 150 dollars a month and 50 was to go towards down payment and Mike was to cut down trees and clean up the property over the years .Which he did and you would be amazed how bad the house and property looked in the before pics .He has scraped all the old paint off the wood siding repainted insulated replaced doors and windows rewired house and 2 new porches .Mike does construction ,but being slow now not as much work .We found him a good lawyer here in Danville who will take the case and no money he just wants the satisfaction of getting even .Must have been family did something in his past ,lol Mikes wife and daughters all work and I have no doubt they will pay me back .To protect both parties the lawyer made a contract up and we all signed and he did that for free too .I want to help I asked for nothing extra just what I put into it ,the market value on the property right now is 119 thousand so they got a great price because I offered cash on foreclosure of total twenty seven thousand five hundred dollars .I think it was some heck of a deal my self .I fought hard as heck for that price too .fought the bank of america and the Veterans Affairs I won .I wish sometimes I had family left besides my sons to see what I have tried to accomplish in my life .I hope my mom and dad and brother and sister in heaven are proud anyway

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I really don't see it as doing anything great or special .I just see it as caring about people must be the Amish background I have coming out .I try to care thats all never want to hurt peoples feelings

Ask a Question