Coming to Theaters Near You!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
there must be a limit to the size of animated gifs...follow this link to see THAT version; sheesh!

Lord of the Ponds

GPF-Lord-of-the-Ponds-poster.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
You are the Witcher!!!! :D
heh, I knew I could trust YOU to notice, Dime! How's THAT for a hive mind??? Resistance is Futile! Just gotta teach the dames in our outfit that!!! heh heh

Should have tested it first before posting, but it LOOKED okay on first blush. Fixed it twice, altering the heron's fly time to look more realistic! Think I've got it now!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Made top work!

Saw netflix series? Supposed that read the books
yes, I did; first season was better than the second, but both didn't have enough Witcher as star of his own series, imo. Never read the books, but hear they're pretty good. There was some dinging done to that author because his lead character was taken from one that was published well before, Elric of Melnibone, a series I DID read, growing up. Never played the game, either, but might in the future. I've seen vid clips of it. In the Netflix series, I think they should have made Geralt have his scar; so much more effective re visual, imo, but the directors said they were going by the novel and NOT the game, where I guess the game designers gave him the scar.

Okies, enough Witcher trivia, hey? And I updated the 'poster' because I forgot your flag, but it's alla in now!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
yes, I did; first season was better than the second, but both didn't have enough Witcher as star of his own series, imo. Never read the books, but hear they're pretty good. There was some dinging done to that author because his lead character was taken from one that was published well before, Elric of Melnibone, a series I DID read, growing up. Never played the game, either, but might in the future. I've seen vid clips of it. In the Netflix series, I think they should have made Geralt have his scar; so much more effective re visual, imo, but the directors said they were going by the novel and NOT the game, where I guess the game designers gave him the scar.

Okies, enough Witcher trivia, hey? And I updated the 'poster' because I forgot your flag, but it's alla in now!
Better without italian flag, looks more fantasy ;)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wow what a project! I don't know what you and the squire D are speaking of but it's all very magical sounding. I gather there is something to do w/a Netflix show. Now if ye think ye are going to be keeping secrets from the Queen ye have much to learn my friends, yes I am speaking to both of ye. I will delve in deeper and decipher more of these tablets soon and be ye found to be falling aloof then be ye ready for quite the battle! Witches will not be getting any of the spoils be it known, good sir!
So far I have read the poetry, checked out the kids, talked w/God, viewed your pond,fish and gardens and have found it all spectacular my good sir! Thee has noticed the films were longer and will get to them soon. So far ye have passed the approval of "The Good Queen" but take heed and let patience be your guide as I ponder the rest of the scrolls ye have created.
queen crowned 1.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Wow what a project! I don't know what you and the squire D are speaking of but it's all very magical sounding. I gather there is something to do w/a Netflix show. Now if ye think ye are going to be keeping secrets from the Queen ye have much to learn my friends, yes I am speaking to both of ye. I will delve in deeper and decipher more of these tablets soon and be ye found to be falling aloof then be ye ready for quite the battle! Witches will not be getting any of the spoils be it known, good sir!
So far I have read the poetry, checked out the kids, talked w/God, viewed your pond,fish and gardens and have found it all spectacular my good sir! Thee has noticed the films were longer and will get to them soon. So far ye have passed the approval of "The Good Queen" but take heed and let patience be your guide as I ponder the rest of the scrolls ye have created.
View attachment 146791

Sheesh; didn't know our lil Queenie could talk that much, hey @Dimelius ??? heh heh; seems she's pretty quiet when it comes turns to taking the night watch, even when we employ rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock!! Did ya get THAT reference your Nobleness??? Watch my squire pinpoint exactly where that came from in a flash!!

But donta you worry, we got ya in the spoils division category now--you'll get yer fair share! Just careful how much polishin' ya do to dat dare crowny thinga-ma-bob on yer widdle head! We gots 'patience' alla day, dontcha know? No secrets ceptin' the 'male' ones, capiche? Ask Dime if you're REALLY curious! [insert maniacal laugh track].

Glad you liked! SOOOOOOO much easier until I got to the animated part and even that wasn't too bad, after 3 iterations, which I see NOW has to have the Italy flag cut...sheesh, making more and more work fer me, DIME!

;):cool::p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
What a project! Way to go.................even my kids joined in!
sheesh! didcha even SEE YOUR heron??? It was in there TOO! And of course, since you ONLY have gf, I put one those in because well, it IS a pic of your pond and Castle-on-the-Hill, right????

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hmmm, needs a few box turtles and a dragon!
I wish! Can't--you know the OTG has been given marching orders, aye? And I quote; "Keep technical threads on topic" unquote. So, sadly no, no dragons or box turtles...but YOU can requisition extra funds fer the camp and we can see what we can do! ;):cool::p

Ask a Question