Continuous pond water tester recommendation?

Reaction score
Country
United States
looking to see if there are recommendations for digital water testers that can be hooked up to monitor koi pond water 24/7.
i see them all over the internet but seam they all have bad reviews.

Reaction score
Country
United States
one more request for the above recommendation would be id like it to monitor KH also with water temp and PH.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome!

You might want to try the site KOIPHEN.COM. They are a group dedicated to koi, and are usually up on any and all accessories and equipment related to koi ponds. I recall seeing something over there a while back, but don’t recall any particulars, such as accuracy, convenience, or cost. They might be better able to help you. If you do find anything, PLEASE get back with us!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1653497123786.gif
@skidmore

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, thanks for the welcome I put my pond in last year and trying to get it fish ready

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello and welcome!

You might want to try the site KOIPHEN.COM. They are a group dedicated to koi, and are usually up on any and all accessories and equipment related to koi ponds. I recall seeing something over there a while back, but don’t recall any particulars, such as accuracy, convenience, or cost. They might be better able to help you. If you do find anything, PLEASE get back with us!
Thanks for the site, lost of stuff on there for sure, trying to find one that does not need monthly costs but seams to be what's best

Ask a Question