Converted jacuzzi to pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
Malta
I've got a jacuzzi to use as a pond I've got shubunkin init there doing well up to now. What do you think?
20161104_105240.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Most of my ponds are bath tubs I got free off craigslist, so, yeah, I think that's great! I think once the ground cover fills in, it's going to look awesome. Like I said in the last post, needs plants.

Best wishes

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
Malta
Most of my ponds are bath tubs I got free off craigslist, so, yeah, I think that's great! I think once the ground cover fills in, it's going to look awesome. Like I said in the last post, needs plants.

Best wishes
Thx yeah the ground cover plants are growing slowly Thx for your comments

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It looks neat! Do you have a picture with water in it? or is your water that clear...........

Like the plantings in the blocks

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
Malta
It looks neat! Do you have a picture with water in it? or is your water that clear...........

Like the plantings in the blocks
Thanks they will cover the bricks soon I hope

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
is it plastic or ceremic? ok if i were u i wud try to hide more of its border with pots plants gravel or rocks and also hide the steel knobs with plants rocks, more u hide plastic it will look better , good luck

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
Malta
is it plastic or ceremic? ok if i were u i wud try to hide more of its border with pots plants gravel or rocks and also hide the steel knobs with plants rocks, more u hide plastic it will look better , good luck
Thx its made out of fiber I'm trying to raise plant s but it's still cold for them to grow

Ask a Question