Cool — LEGO koi!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Wow, never thought I would see Lego sell anything so different, but I must say this looks good. Thanks @Mmathis I'm going to show this to my youngest, I think he will find it interesting.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow, never thought I would see Lego sell anything so different, but I must say this looks good. Thanks @Mmathis I'm going to show this to my youngest, I think he will find it interesting.
They are being smart and finding new avenues keeping up coming generations interested longer

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
They are being smart and finding new avenues keeping up coming generations interested longer
I guess they have to be smart, kids are growing up too fast these days not playing with toys as much. I grew up rural so I think we stayed childish a lot longer, not much tv, zero social media. Chores had to be done, if weather was good sent outside to play and socialize. I remember bringing our tin of lego back the abandoned tracks to meet friends, we build Lego towns. Fun times.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I guess they have to be smart, kids are growing up too fast these days not playing with toys as much. I grew up rural so I think we stayed childish a lot longer, not much tv, zero social media. Chores had to be done, if weather was good sent outside to play and socialize. I remember bringing our tin of lego back the abandoned tracks to meet friends, we build Lego towns. Fun times.
I was never home I was always out in the woods or out on the pond playing hockey or catching snakes and frogs climbing trees or on road trips on our bikes to places unknown. Social media should have a age limit set to it just like alcohol. ,as far as I am concerned it's more dangerous. look at all the bs we have today it's been building up over the last 20 years and it will only get worse I fear much worse.

Ask a Question