COOl pond product

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
anybody have an ADDASPHERE or KOI GLOBE? they are pretty cool ...check this out.............
. if you have one is it an addashere or this one or some other? and whats the price tag.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
the one in the video is the "KOI PEARL" if you scroll below the video you can see contact info. or you can google addashere for another brand, koi globe i couldnt find anymore.

Reaction score
Hey koiguy,

I have an old aquarium that I use in the same way. I just prop it upside down on some old milk crates that have the sides and bottom cut out leaving only the frame. It may not be as pretty, but it works. The fish really like it and I love watching them.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i was looking at cheap aquariums myself to do this for my basement pond,figured on building a pvc frame. i just keep putting it off, i guess its laziness,that our winters here bring on. weve had over 4' of snow already i havent seen anything green in 2months.

Reaction score
Ya, I know what you mean. Doesn't it drive you crazy when you read on here that people south of us are digging their ponds and all we get to dig is mounds and mounds of snow? Or they're wondering if they should start feeding their fish and ours are under a foot of ice. !:cold: I'm soooo jealous! :wink:

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
absolutely,,except my fish are in the basement pond, but i started my renovations on the outside pond, and i really would like to see them out there again. they just dont seem to be as social or active in the basement pond, we've had almost 50" of snow here. my pond just looks like a large drift where the waterfall mound is. check out my basement pond video.1/9/2009

koden

BrainChildCorp
Reaction score
cool koi pearl,i bought old bowl glass and will use same way that show youtube koi pearl.will post pic....lol

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
I was checking out the globes (clear resin,or acrylic) to build one. The globes alone are $100.00 + for an acrylic, 20". glass is cheaper but if something happened, broken glass on the bottom of the pond; no good at all. About $130.00 you could build one

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
WOW...addasphere is doing a half off sale. it costs that much just to buy the acrylic globe, that is the best price ive seen anywhere. i will have to see if i can swing one. things are tight, and getting tighter, and i still have to finish my ponds redo.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
The price is not bad
I wonder how often you got a clean it,,every few days would be my guess

Reaction score
We clean ours every 2 - 3 weeks. It only takes a couple of minutes & the enjoyment we get out of seeing our fish up close & personal certainly offsets having to clean it.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
yeah... it actually magnifies them , so can be used for fish "health" inspections too!! i
read in a testimonial about one of the brands. I WANT ONE!!!, well ive wanted one for a while now, but this price makes it very probable.

Ask a Question