DeepWater

The Great Abyss
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
image.jpeg

Yes, yes we did. What a great way to cool down!

Plus, a neighbor kid threw a little toy air boat in a month ago and the AAA battery popped out. I found it in between the big boulders on the back edge. Had to deconstruct and reconstruct to get it, but it's out. I wonder if it would have done any damage after eroding...

Patfish

Ignore the mask and cape
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
View attachment 102087
Yes, yes we did. What a great way to cool down!

Plus, a neighbor kid threw a little toy air boat in a month ago and the AAA battery popped out. I found it in between the big boulders on the back edge. Had to deconstruct and reconstruct to get it, but it's out. I wonder if it would have done any damage after eroding...
Looks like a lot of fun
Min is more like sitting in a hot tub next to your pond

DeepWater

The Great Abyss
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Lol, that's no fun. I thought it would be warmer after a day in the mid 80s with pure sunshine, but it wasn't too warm, it was just right. Might be because the middle section is 5.5 feet deep and acts as a cold sink to counteract the hot rocks on top.

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
That looks like fun. I would do that in mine, but would need to remove a turtle first. He thinks I am food, when I get in the pond to do anything, he comes swimming over to nip at my legs and toes.

Ask a Question