could use some advice

Reaction score
Country
United States
i have a 300 gallon pond and am looking at installing a waterfal....i really like the pennington pond and waterfall kit.........im just wondering if it would acyually run a waterfall since it only does 203 gph...thanks for any help

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
i have a 300 gallon pond and am looking at installing a waterfal....i really like the pennington pond and waterfall kit.........im just wondering if it would acyually run a waterfall since it only does 203 gph...thanks for any help

For just a simple waterfall, 100 gph per each one inch of waterfall width is required. A one foot wide waterfall will require 1200 gph.

Reaction score
Country
United States
ive been looking and im inclined to get a 1200 gph pump........my waterfall box will be here tomorrow...it is 12 inches wide...its a danner 2000......id like a pump that has a fountain and will run my waterfall and frog.....any suggestions on brands?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
If you are looking at energy savings then a laguna if you have a budget then any will do .Remember that laguna pumps never use as much energy as said .You will need a splitter for your hose also .One runs to the waterfall and other to the spitter and spitter hose may need to be smaller and you also need stainless steal hose clamps or the fittings will need to be barbed fittings .Hose will need to be rubber for barbed fittings

Ask a Question