Country Flags

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Perhaps the USDA mapping system reflects international data and scrutiny, while other sources lag behind or are otherwise independently reviewed...

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Looking at the maps Ian provided. I think I am 8b for USDA but why does it say below PlantMaps for our zip code is 7b?

On my map it says "Using the 1990 USDA Hardiness Zone classifications, this updated interactive version covers the state of Wisconsin and was compiled using National Weather Service climate data through 2009 and covering a broader time frame than the 30 year range used in the current USDA map."

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Our winter has been like Spring and they say we will have a dry Summer. Somebody likes to play tricks on us tho. March did come in like a lamb today so hope no lion at the end of the road

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Jeeze John only one each of our respective flags the rest stars and stripes "we feel out numbered here", so come on you Brits and Canadians sign up to the flags lets redress the ballance here somewhat :LOL:

Dave

Ask a Question