Covering Water Spillway & Good plants for outlining Pond

Reaction score
Alrighty ...

1. Any tips on how to cover this Spillway (on the top and hiding the plastic part - pretty much making it not visible at all :cool: ). Also on the bottom where it meets the ground, I'd like to have all that stuff covered up and am trying to think of what plants or looks would go well.

2. What would be a good coverage for the cement on the TOP and SIDE of the cement around the pond? Ideally completely covering the cement blocks. Some sort of ground coverage mixed with rocks? I'm going to cut the remaining lining that's exposed but some I just can't completely get off and would want to have that covered.

Not really sure where to start.

Going for a natural look with lots of plants, rocks/boulders, wood, trees, flowers, etc.
Thank you for your help everyone!

Zone 9a:cool:

IMG_20210517_150324273.jpg
IMG_20210517_150817847.jpg

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Forget me nots, creeping Jenny, water celery, all grow quickly and thick, once established and will even drape down over the sides of the pond covering the block wall.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I can't believe how well my Forget Me Nots , water celery and creeping Jenny are growing in moving water !

Ask a Question