Custom covering for pond

Reaction score
Now my last fish was taken I have added a lot of plants in pots. Some of them are pretty tall. Something is knocking them over in the night. I need some sort of covering. The area is 5' wide by 6' long and would need to be at least 3' tall. Two frogs have moved in but I don't think they leave the area around the pond. I am somewhat handy but need suggestions. Anyone know anything about commercially made to specifications?
IMG_2999.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b/10a
Country
United States
Now my last fish was taken I have added a lot of plants in pots. Some of them are pretty tall. Something is knocking them over in the night. I need some sort of covering. The area is 5' wide by 6' long and would need to be at least 3' tall. Two frogs have moved in but I don't think they leave the area around the pond. I am somewhat handy but need suggestions. Anyone know anything about commercially made to specifications?View attachment 151901
When I lived in Chicago, I had to keep out raccoons, so I bent electrical conduit to fit the perimeter, covered with chicken wire, painted it black and while it wasn't gorgeous (some GPF member referred to it as "butt Ugly". Sigh.), the cover kept them out. You could take the concept and add better decorative details, maybe even incorporate a few of your short fence pieces to tie it together artistically and visually.
Good luck.

Attachments

• pond cover final and done.JPG
    pond cover final and done.JPG
    337.6 KB · Views: 21

Ask a Question