Cuteness

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
What a curious little face! They go from duckling to duck so fast!
Yes they do. They are at their kind of ugly stage now. They where here yesterday and they are much bigger even from when I took this picture.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We came back from a ride this afternoon and quackers is missing. Hoping he went to the pond across the street. Maybe we will see him this evening. He was getting quite demanding when it came time to eat which was constantly. And he was forced to eat what I gave him where I gave it to him. He was not allowed to eat with the fish any more due to the cuts and fin damage he caused to the fish. Mixed emotions with the little guy but he can definitely take care of himself at this point no he can't fly yet but he can move .
I was calling that stage the camel stage the neck definitely got a bit over sized for the little body

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3?
Country
Canada
The duckling is interesting I wonder if he will return as an adult with friends. I recall somewhere on YouTube a duck was in a family pool and returned every year with a progressively larger flock. If you search youtube you could find it as it comical. When the flock arrives the quite large pool is completely filled with ducks. Hope your friend liked his time at your pond but you may not want him to have loved his experiance.

Ask a Question