Disappeared $.29 goldfish

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Not sure if any of you remember me. Was on line for maybe a day or two and then disappeared due to surgery. During my recovery time I got a package of fish. Six butterfly koi and four albino catfish !!
I have them in the inside tank. They are fast learning that people equals to food. Maybe in the Spring when I put them in the pond they can teach the three koi in there now that to come when folks show up, not run and hide like they do now.
I still have the dozen plus goldfish and koi/goldfish crosses to gift to someone,,,hint hint hint. They are in Bossier City if anyone is interested. Will try to get them on Craigslist this next week.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Fish will get used to hearing and seeing you after awhile .Especially koi they are greedy pigs .I buy OSI treats from pet mountain in orange ,blueberry and strawberry they love fresh fruit also .Mine love watermellon .Nice you can offer free fish .I do that all the time here .

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
glenna said:
Hi folks,
Not sure if any of you remember me. Was on line for maybe a day or two and then disappeared due to surgery. During my recovery time I got a package of fish. Six butterfly koi and four albino catfish !!
I have them in the inside tank. They are fast learning that people equals to food. Maybe in the Spring when I put them in the pond they can teach the three koi in there now that to come when folks show up, not run and hide like they do now.
I still have the dozen plus goldfish and koi/goldfish crosses to gift to someone,,,hint hint hint. They are in Bossier City if anyone is interested. Will try to get them on Craigslist this next week.
Are any of them fan tails or shubies? What colors?

Reaction score
Only have one tri-tail. Almost all are gold. Do have a few with white and gold...a few white and one a strange dark color. Have more of the dark smaller ones still in the pond....too quick to be caught. A guy in Shreveport just e-mailed me that he has an outside pond and may come look at them. If you might want the tri-tail....let me know... glenna

Ask a Question