DISAPPEARING THREADS?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
the thread "GHOOD FOODS FOR GREAT HEALTH" seems to have disappeared from the general chat forum. and a nice chunk of 'THE RICK SIMPSON HEMP OIL STORY" ... i believe theres been alot of posts in that thread since last August.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
May have possibly been lost in the site update? Might send Ian a PM and see if he knows or could check what' s going on.. Nothing has been removed on purpose that I'm aware of.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Koiguy had this problem on my own site Koi Keeper Unleashed never found the thread that disapered all 14 pages of it just went "Poof" and where never seen again though the Administrator looked high and low for them

rgrds

Dave

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
koiguy1969 said:
THANKS IAN...any idea what happened to the last hunk of "THE RICK SIMPSON HEMP OIL STORY"?
Let me take a look and see what happened - it could be that the upgrade had some hidden consequences. I'll check the logs now :)
Edit: I can't find anything, so I'll restore an old backup to my PC and manually look for the posts to compare the databases.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
What a good guy you are Ian to appease all of us buggers
TYdog33.gif

Ask a Question