check out my utube channel with all my pond vids on for ideas and tips
please rate and feel free to comment and ask any questions
youtube channel indeskyze21

Attachments

• IMG_1288.JPG
    IMG_1288.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 493
Reaction score
One of nicest aesthetic designs I've ever seen. And what a great use of a tight space.

You can post your videos directly in the forum. Click "Share", copy, and paste in a post.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
That is a really nice looking set-up. Must have really been a challenge for such a small area but I must agree with WB. The aesthetic design is very well thought out and compliments the small space very well. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
o it was a challenge right this is what happened this is just a normal terraced house garden i built a pond 3 years ago now same sort of design its about 10 down on my utube vids i built that had it for a year then the front started bowing because it wasnt strong enough,i guess you learn from your mistakes so last year i had to 2 choices scrap the whole idea of keeping fish or build a new one i built a new one of course,so i built the new one at the top of the yard well as much as i could before it had to go into place the trouble was it was so heavy this time and with it being a small space i could use anything to lift it apart from people,this was the tricky bit moving the old pond (which had koi in) to put he new pond in place to carry on building so i had to put the fish in a small paddling pool thank you argos empty the old pond move that further up the yard lift it over the new one move the new one into place where the old one was put the old one close to the new one then fill it put the fish back in the old one then carry on building the new one lol,lost yet?? when the liner was in the new one i had to fill it so the liner was perfect then empty it to then push it right against the wall so it was in place where it was stopping to then pump the water out of the old one into the new one so the fish had good water in there new home :) the old pond is now a planter in my next door neighbours garden lol
then the boxes on the end were built for effect and to provide protection for in the winter for the fish and it has work the fish were healthy al winter didnt loose any and the pond didnt freeze over once
iam going create a slide show for utube while i was building it just to give people ideas
just a tip if your building a wooden one dont cut corners and use the thickest strongest wood avalible you pay abit more but it wont be as much as building a new pond lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You really made nice use of the space you have there and all your plants and fish look so pretty!

Reaction score
I can't remember I will measure it again I know it's 8foot long
I've just put a quick slide show 2gether and put it on utube it's my first attempt so isn't brilliant but shows you some of the building process I will do a better one when I get time

Ask a Question