Do Fish Have Feelings?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Ahahah! I was just commenting about that in another thread! Damn dark fish, feed and oxygen and crap and filters and I never see you! Cheaper to flush your asses if you keep this up! Lol!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I definitely think they have feelings. After the raccoons have eaten a few, they are all skittish and hunkered down in the deep end. I also had two fish that swam around with each other - always together. Of course, those bleepity raccoons got one of them. So sad.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I definitely think they have feelings. After the raccoons have eaten a few, they are all skittish and hunkered down in the deep end. I also had two fish that swam around with each other - always together. Of course, those bleepity raccoons got one of them. So sad.
Exactly. I recently lost a fish to a predator and the other fish in the tank has been different ever since. She doesn’t swim around much anymore and seems fearful and despondent. The other fish and her were always together before, chasing each other and swimming in tightly together. I do think fish have feelings. They were a couple and had bad aids as well. It seems that science has only recently started researching this with a mind that’s open to the possibility.

Reaction score
I don't believe very much of what I read about any animals or for that matter life on other planets. Too often people equate what they feel and see to what other things feel and see. If it cannot be scientifically proven then it's only a theory IMHO. For example, dogs don't understand what you are saying they only here BLA BLA BLA and it's your tone. Is that really so? They say dogs can't count. Well show then 4 treats and only give them three and see how they react. They Look at planets that have the same conditions that we have that might support life. Well what makes anyone think that life needs air or water to live? Maybe life as we know it does but that doesn't mean that there aren't other forms of life. IF 99.999% of scientists don't agree on something then it's still unproven. The earth is round that has been proven beyond any doubt

Ask a Question