Do these fish look healthy?

Reaction score
had them in my tank to start with, then put them in my friends pond, but his pump cut out and the goldfish already in it developed ulcers allover their body, loosing scales, yellow patches, and ragged tails(probably fin rott) so i took my carp back while i thought i had the chance to save them.

right now they are in a 5' tank so should be fine until he sorts his pond.

heres a pic of them a month down the line.

i uploaded the pic of my favourite carp that got stolen too, as promiesd. (the last silver one)

Attachments

• DSC00094.jpg
    DSC00094.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC00096.jpg
    DSC00096.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 287
  • DSC00097.jpg
    DSC00097.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 353
  • DSC00071.jpg
    DSC00071.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 303
Reaction score
also wanted to raise the question of this: i've had a mirror carp for about a year now(i bought it when i was 2inchs long) and it hasnt seem to have grown, at all... thats the only time this has happened to me with carp or any other fish.

Reaction score
stroppy said:
any chance of better photos as sully said its hard to tell, but the third ones scales dont look right

the third one is a cross between a ghost carp and a mirror carp(if you dont know what a mirror carp is, its basically a common carp with less scales, in random places. its not actually a koi. might be the confusion over its scales. its belly is naturally yellow and its back is naturally dark green, like a natural carp. bought it for this specific reason.

and i cant really take a better picture as the move so fast in the water when i take the camera to them, its hard to even get them in the picture, so its a bit blurry.

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
Luke said:
the third one is a cross between a ghost carp and a mirror carp(if you dont know what a mirror carp is, its basically a common carp with less scales, in random places. its not actually a koi. might be the confusion over its scales. its belly is naturally yellow and its back is naturally dark green, like a natural carp. bought it for this specific reason.

and i cant really take a better picture as the move so fast in the water when i take the camera to them, its hard to even get them in the picture, so its a bit blurry.

thanks luke i have never seen one before :regular_waving_emot

Ask a Question