• No

Votes: 79 85.9%
  • No, but looking to install one

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Whats a garden pond?

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have plans in mind to build a pond. Right now I'm clearing out and area where the pond will go. I love sites where I can learn more and more about Koi ponds.

Peace-

Reaction score
I have a modest 5000 gallon pond that's deep enough to jump into on hot summer days in Arizona. I recently built a smaller partially raised 1500 gallon pond that feeds into the old pond via a creek.

If I had to do it over again, I would have made the four foot deep section of the first pond even deeper. I would also have made the plant shelves and bog garden even wider.

Reaction score
Yes we have a pond but not up and running yet..just a great big hole with no liner.
I hope it's finished for summer x

Reaction score
HI yes I have three thy run into one another by water falls. and five green to clean filters 24000 25 uv lights. three pumps one 15000 gallons of water in one hour And two pumps 7000 gallons each it is great sitting looking at the fish. the ponds are sunk and part raised so I can sit on a bench and lean on the edge and feed them regards BRIAN

:https://www.gardenpondforum.com/enlighten/smilies/banana.gif
:grumble:

Reaction score
Dani said:
Here's one of my favorite's. It's from last year hench the water lettuce. Note the small frog.
000_0193.jpg
That's like one of those "Where's Waldo" shots trying to find the frog. Very nice picture!

Ask a Question