Do you think Trump is stable enough if voted into power to handle all those nuclear launch codes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Following your election on the BBC we have come to the conclusion that trump isnt stable enough to be in charge of the nucler launch codes.
He wishes to disband Nato and is a friend of President Putin .
I promise if you vote this guy in you will find he has an alteria motive for wanting the keys to the White House.
At least with Hillary Clinton you will have the knowledge of her years in politics as well as the knowledge from her Husband Bill type of two presidents for the price of one so to speak .
You can blame the leading republicans for this mess what on earth were they thiking at the time eh ?
We got a Prime Minister by default and thanx to Brexit we are seeing rising racial predudice which is ugly [even though Val and I voted out .
If he gets in God Help us all :cry:

Dave

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Dave, it's all part of serious negotiating.
You should never tell your opponent what you are or are not willing to do, or when you're going to do it.

Hillary Clinton and her husband have set up a very profitable self enrichment scheme.
It will get much worse if she is elected.
Hillary Clinton wants a no-fly zone over Syria. That is a sure fire means to a serious conflict with Russia.
Then again, maybe it will turn out to be 2 Clintons elected president, 2 Clinton presidents impeached. Maybe Chelsea can make it a hat trick in a few years.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The Clinton foundation only makes the Clintons money .Besides that the president is not in charge of the codes and is not the only say so .Look at the Clintons closely and they are pure evil trying to buy there way into heaven .Haiti learned the hard way .No hospital

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I don't envy the decision that US voters will have to make, that's for sure. I wouldn't want to have to vote for either candidate.

As is always the case with sensitive issues - let's keep things civil here and please remind yourselves of the forum etiquette (below). I don't like to see politics on the forum as it divides rather than unites people, but given that today is voting day I'm happy to leave this here for now. I'll keep an eye on things, and if there is any trouble it will be closed - so feel free to file a report if you see any personal attacks or similar.

Discussion allows people to learn from other people's perspectives and experience - not everyone is right, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. However this does not mean that everyone has the right for their opinions to be accepted. You are all within your rights to disagree with an opinion expressed and to provide a counter argument; this is how everyone learns. But attacking each other instead of the theories expressed is rude and will not be tolerated here.

In short please treat each other as you wish to be treated yourself. If you disagree with a theory, then provide a counter argument to the theory instead of criticising the poster in a personal way. Likewise, if someone disagrees with your theory you should not take it personally.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
If he gets in God Help us all :cry:

He won't get in (I hope), but I'm not too thrilled about any of our options. Trump's plan is to treat our country like a business. He wants to be a boss rather than a leader, and there is such a big difference between bossing people around and leading people. He also shows no regard to our planet or the wildlife living on it. He has no problem continuing to destroy it if it makes money, and that is something that hits me personally. He would have no problem destroying every single remaining habitat if there is money involved. He openly pushes against clean energy. I could personally never vote for someone like that, not when we know the the damage we're doing to the planet and everything living on it. Above every issue, the health of our planet comes first.

Hillary is scary to me for different reasons. She can be bought, and that can be disastrous to everything from our health to our economy. We also know the issues surrounding her private email server, which could've been a serious problem, although I doubt she would ever make that same mistake again. Even so, it's still reasonable to think about the possibility of her making similar mistakes as President. I question her judgement.

These are my thoughts & opinions, but I respect that everyone thinks a little differently.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
I certainly appreciate the sentiment of wanting to do whatever is best for the environment.

However, if doing what is best for the environment ends up in multiple failed businesses and a failed economy, that will put the country in a vulnerable position for a takeover. The people that will take it over will come from areas where the environment is of little or no concern (Russia, China, Iran, India)
If that happens, it won't matter if Clinton is president, she will be instructed what to do by Wall Street and the Saudis, and what the American people think will matter even less.

I do hope Trump is elected, because I think that America needs to take back control of itself.
It will be ugly, but it's something that is long overdue.

I lost all respect for Obama after his "Red Line" failure with Syria. The rest of the world now knows that American lines in the sand mean nothing.

Having said that, i absolutely respect everyone's personal opinion on who should be the next US president.

Education is what is needed for democracy to work. People need to become educated about the issues. Unfortunately, the media is the worst place to receive an education.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The control of the U.S. was lost a long time ago sad to say .People don't want to work if the government gives them money and food stamps .Have babies and neglect them and do drugs and party and all of us working people will pay you .Fraud is even worse here ,welfare ,food stamps ,wic and section 8 people need to get jobs ..We need to run the country like it is a business .I meant Trump back in Atlantic City and he was a very pleasant polite man .We need to look at our selves more than our leaders .I went to vote because it is my given right and went shopping after and of course I buy store brand stuff but people in front of me all had name brand stuff .They had food stamps and I am retired so I get the raw end of the deal .I pay for them .How many countries say they pay people to be lazy good for nothing people .Child abuse and child deaths are on the rise here from there neglect .They sell there government stuff and there children go hungry so they can party and do drugs .Then they beat these same children to death

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
javascript:poiZoom(.26333,51.13245,map,11);
Watching The US Election, Good luck to all the American People, I hope you choose wisely as it could affect the World and not just America.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
voted and strange no one there earlier but it is a rural area but around here people hate Kaine with a passion .You don't bring up his name ,I learned that

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I say yes he is. Hope she doesn't win but she just might :(
Whatever happens it will still fit into God's plans for the future. We may make some bad choices in between but in the end it will all turn out as planned. That's what I believe and I'm sticking to it :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm suprised at the atitude of some members remember like I found after my accident and reuning to work twice in ill health now this country of mine is turning against the disabled like val and myself who can no longer work , Val as you know suffers from Fascioscapularhumeral MD, myself as a result of a horrific bike smash and having to cope with the pain 24/7 but for 30 years now I have worked unpaid as Vals carer even with my own health problems , it is only now that it is felt that I need out of the love of their family saving this county Millions every year and our Government know this and frankly dont care.
Now after 30 tears of doing my best for Val it is felt that my health is no longer making me able to do this care and as such we now get the help of professional carers after30 years [truth be known that there are 6 million disabled people in the UK who's carers do their job without being paid for it and it is done for the love of our loved ones
I for one am sick to death of jumping through ever tightening medicals which weve passed at every turn we are not scroungers weve paid our taxes all our lives .
Even the wheel chair racer Dame Tammy Grey Tomson is disgusted with the way our present governmet is portraying us all out to be scroungers .
Truth is as a Veteran we pay our way are not entitled to any of the benefits the work shy seem to get .
I would say be careful what you wish for as all it takes is one accident to change your life for ever, your luck and
our veiw of a world that doesnt seem to want to care for the more unfortunate people in society [not the work shy].who are now being forced into work which we applaud .
Sadly all retired people are paid low pensions by our governments which is another point i would like to bring up.
I for one am sick to death of hearing of normall old age pensioners being forced by our government to choose between heating or eating every winter with thousands each year dying of hyperthermia [is that right]...no personally they should recieve decent pensions and be aloud their remaining years living in peace in a warm home and food to eat.
If he gets in I blame the republican tea party made up of strange people with even stranger ideas who wish to bring a none political figure into the white house ....god help us all if this man gets in .
Just look at the nut job of the former governer of Alaska she was nutty as a fruit cake .

Dave .

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, it looks like we are going to need a lot of luck!!
Looks like hes going to win at the moment oh dear god help us

PS on my last post I had one of my morphine moments near the top where I seem to repeat myself , as such I appologise

Dave

Last edited:

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
His election victory is not even official and the financial markets are already reacting negatively with many investors unloading stock and moving their investments to precious metals. If this continues Mr. Trump may accomplish, without taking the oath of office, what it took George Dubya eight years to accomplish...another recession. The United States and the world is not prepared for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question