Do you think Trump is stable enough if voted into power to handle all those nuclear launch codes ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dave 54, Nov 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave 54

j.w I Love my Goldies

No thanks to Canada for me either. We already have MJ and our healthcare is just fine. I don't have Obama care thank Heavens! I will keep my guns, clean air and well water. It's cold enough here and don't want it any colder. Could use a bit more warmth in the Spring, Summer and Fall although this Fall has been quite mild here. And Trump is gonna make everything great again........................I hope!

j.w, Nov 13, 2016
    1. Advertisements

2. Dave 54

Mike in Vermont

I'll stay where I am as well, j.w BTW, I believe Vermont is considered the safest state to live in. Well, maybe not today. Hunting season started. No deer for me yet.

Mike in Vermont, Nov 13, 2016
    j.w likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Dave 54

Ruben Miranda I am so confused

Hello
    Hey Caniadians
    Be careful what you wish for ;);)

And to those who are leaving for Canada if you need a lift let me know.
    Lol

Ruben Miranda, Nov 13, 2016
  4. Dave 54

MitchM

Hunting has been really quiet around here this year.
    I thought more people would be out during the economic downturn for the relatively free meat.

MitchM, Nov 13, 2016
  5. Dave 54

addy1 water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins Moderator

I would need to dump my husband, he hates the cold, I love the cold..................

addy1, Nov 13, 2016
    sissy likes this.
  6. Dave 54

MitchM

Well we can't have that!:LOL:

MitchM, Nov 13, 2016
  7. Dave 54

sissy sissy

I don't mind cold as long as it does not last very long .Cold at night and 60's during the day and I am fine as long as it is 10 months out of the year (which it can be here ).I can't say I like really hot weather either .Last couple of Christmas's has been close to 70 or above that

sissy, Nov 13, 2016
  8. Dave 54

Mike in Vermont

I am curious how they can be hunting and no guns.

Mike in Vermont, Nov 14, 2016
  9. Dave 54

MitchM

We trap them using maple syrup

MitchM, Nov 15, 2016
    budgenator, texmaster, j.w and 2 others like this.
  10. Dave 54

mgmine

News Update from Canada

The flood of Trump-fearing American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week. The Republican presidential campaign is prompting an exodus among left-leaning Americans who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, pay taxes, and live according to the Constitution.

Canadian border residents say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, liberal arts majors, global-warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. "He was cold, exhausted and hungry, and begged me for a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just stuck their fingers in their ears and kept coming. Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals just south of the border, pack them into electric cars, and drive them across the border, where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Alberta border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier water, or any gemelli with shrimp and arugula. All they had was a nice little Napa Valley cabernet and some kale chips. When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing that they fear persecution from Trump high-hairers.

Rumors are circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer, study the Constitution, and find jobs that actually contribute to the economy.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s.

"If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, are buying up all the Barbara Streisand CD's, and are overloading the internet while downloading jazzercise apps to their cell phones.

"I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "After all, how many art-history majors does one country need?"

mgmine, Nov 15, 2016
    j.w likes this.
  11. Dave 54

Mucky_Waters

I think any Americans wanting to immigrate into Canada should have to take French classes for 3 years first. Not because it's essential to live here, but because I had to take it, and I was born here. :mad:

Mucky_Waters, Nov 15, 2016
  12. Dave 54

morewater President, Raccoon Haters International

D'accord. C'est vrai.

morewater, Nov 15, 2016
  13. Dave 54

texmaster

And women dig a French accent [​IMG]

texmaster, Nov 16, 2016
  14. Dave 54

sissy sissy

I wonder if all these young people understand what being arrested for there protest of Trump will do to there future jobs .

sissy, Nov 16, 2016
  15. Dave 54

mgmine

They will put it on their resume if applying for a job in a college. or any job in LA, NYC, San Francisco or Chicago.

mgmine, Nov 16, 2016
  16. Dave 54

Bullfrog

Well America survived eight years of the Obama administration. He lost the respect of the entire world and made America more unsafe by importing thousands of unvetted refugees from a part of the world that hates us. Hillary wanted. 65,000 more.

Mexico and Canada have announced that they are willing to renegotiate NAFTA, Russia and Syria are expressing a desire for peace with the U.S.

The American people voted and this was their choice, some may not like it but the people have spoken, all of the protesting in the world won't change it,

Bullfrog, Nov 16, 2016
    j.w and sissy like this.
  17. Dave 54

sissy sissy

Clinton also has not called for a stop to the people rioting and say he is not my president .She is probably gloating over it all .I hop her foundation is really having as much trouble as they are trying to keep from leaking out .Some one in the foundation is a spy and they have not found them out yet .The Clinton's have been in an uproar over it .So far I think Colleen is right and it will take time and there will be a time where things even out .Drugs need to be addressed in this country our medical system cannot handle these people

sissy, Nov 16, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question