dog lovers............ read this story

Reaction score
Sweet and sad..... Dogs get so attached, it breaks my heart (well makes me really mad too) when I see a 10 year old dog that needs a new home because the owners don't have time for it anymore.... Or they are having a baby and need to get rid of the dog ASAP, man I just want to slap them..

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
my pups give me love, I love them back. My lil missy kept looking for my late husband for months after he passed. She would go and check where he passed every day. The ME and cops where so nice they let her stay with him while they did their investigation.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
What a loyal pup and so sad he lost his master. Your little Missy must have really loved your hubby so much too.
We have a neighbor who got a German Shepard pup about 9 months ago and the guy didn't put his heart into training the dog. He took him to lessons but didn't follow through so the dog was kind of wild, jumping on people and pulling on the leash etc. Not a bad dog just out of control. Guess the guy didn't believe in using treats like the lesson people were trying to teach him to do. He just took the dog back to where ever he got him and left him there. Then he went out and got another German Shepherd about 6 months old. Can't understand how after all that time w/ his other dog loving him so much that the guy could just toss him to the curb like that. I sure hope he took him to a no kill shelter cuz that would be even worse if he didn't. Makes me sad to think about it :sad:

brandonsdad02

They call me Ryan
Reaction score
We would be lost with out our dog. My wife has had dogs all growing up and even after she went of to college. She would always talk about her childhood dog and how much she loved it. Once we got our beagle, she fell in love instantly. She tells me all the time now that she loves Gunner more than she did any of her others dogs. The day we got him fixed and micro chipped, we went up to the vet to see him before we went home for the night and we just couldn't take the sight of seeing him all scared and lonely in a large room with other dogs barking and crying all night so the vet made us promise that we would let him rest in his kennel and not bother him.. We did so they let us take him home that same night. Now he is so happy and loving, He gets out of our backyard at least once a week now, We will get a call from someone saying he is loose and tell us where. We just tell them thanks for the call and we will get him. He always comes back home with in a few minutes of us yelling for him.

Ask a Question