DonS Intro

donS

DonS Atlanta, GA USA
Reaction score
DrDave directed me here, thanks. I've been into ponds for many,many years. Also, have 3 salt water aquariums, 3 cats and two dogs. Married 43+ years to Barbara. Live in Roswell, GA since 1982. Semi-retired from major corporation. Run part time bbq business and internet retail web site. Also manage BBQSource-forums.com (similar platform)Since I'm new I can't post links but will do that later along with some pics of my pond.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Don! Looking forward to your pond pics when you get a few more postings under your belt. What can you tell us about your pond--size, filtration, fish, etc.?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum Don, looking forward to seeing photos of your pond. Love the avatar, are you a fellow viking?

donS

DonS Atlanta, GA USA
Reaction score
DrDave said:
Welcome to the Forum Don, looking forward to seeing photos of your pond. Love the avatar, are you a fellow viking?
DrDave: I created the avatar years ago, because I have a beard, now very short (since I'm too lazy to groom it) and because some of my disciples thought I was rather gruff, so therefore the Hagar the Horrible avatar. :tongue:

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I had one as well until my wife came along. Next I had to get rid of my mustache that I had for 35 years. Funny how that works.LOL
I lived in Augusta for 2 years, fond memories of the southern belles.

Ask a Question