door bell bandits

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
So every summer when the kids are out of school from June - August we have these doorbell bandits. It seems to happen on friday or Saturday nights from 12-2 am, they ring the doorbell, they get everyone up in the house and my wife is getting quite tired of it. So I would like to catch the little buggers in the action, a few things I thought of were to use a motion activate camera, the water scarecrow, door bell shocker and just wait up for them and catch them.

I welcome your ideas.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
The Trail camera and the water scare crow! That would be funny, make sure you have it in video mode, WE WANT TO SEE IT!:regular_waving_emot

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Put a driveway alarm above your door. Harbor freight Item# 93068. That way you will know before they get within 30 feet of your door. You can be there when the hit the doorbell and surprise them.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I go for the water zap, that would really get them, works on deer

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Had a frog that rang my door bell ,darn sensitive buttons .Now I have that driveway alert alarm no one would want to walk 200 ft. up my driveway and get away with that

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
should I ask who the dead body was and where would you get one and why .gosh hoping it's fake

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Now I hope they don't get caught somewhere before we all get to see the little suckers drenched, shocked or shot at your house :lol:
How about when they push the button it shoots out dye that stains them permanently like when bank robbers get exploding die from the money bags :cool:

Ask a Question