Early Christmas present

Reaction score
Our Rottweiler Vixen gave us 11 puppies yesterday.

rottpups.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
-welcomeback098-1.gif
Bullfrog
Glad to see you again. Wow that's a lot of cute Christmas babies you got there. Bet it will be pretty easy to find homes for those cute little ones.
xmaspup8.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh wow congrats your a puppy granddad ,how cutie cute .momma looks proud too

Reaction score
We lost one, she may have laid on it or it might have just been natural. Still, ten is a lot of puppies and it's going to be a three ring circus once they start running around. Naturally she had them in the winter so we have them in the kitchen in a large box and are switching out blankets every time she goes out to use the bathroom. She is a very good mother, she cleans each one every time she comes back in.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you may need to go out to garage sales and find old play pens .My mother raised chihuahua's and thats what she used ,of course they don't get very big .

Reaction score
J.W. you may not know, I wrecked my Harley. It was pretty bad, I lost it on a curve at about 85 MPH. they had to life flight me as I was out in the country and was bleeding out pretty bad. On my way to church, i had worn my helmet the week before but didn't have it on that morning. I had a concussion, broken ribs, a broken finger, lots of road rash and almost tore my nose off. This is what mt forehead did to the tank.

harleywreck007.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh gosh know about that my son was going down RT 27 in NJ and I guy coming out a side street did not stop for a stop sign and my son hit him and slid almost a hundred feet and harley was totaled .Funny thing there was a cop car right behind the guy who did not stop and he said he never even saw the guys break lights at all .My sons helmet cracked and he fracture his skull in 2 spots ,but did not break a bone ,so he was lucky in a way

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh no Bullfrog did not know about this! So sorry and hope you are making a full recovery. When did this happen? Darn I sure hope you will be wearing your helmit from now on and hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe keep those speeds down.............we aren't getting any younger ya know and we don't heal up as fast as our youthful successors. Sorry too about the little puppy dieing and hope the others all do well. You'll prolly have to make a pen out in one of your outbuildings for them as they grow cuz 10 frisky chewing pups will destroy your house in no time. Would love to have you post pix of them as they grow. How's Vicki and all your critters? Bet she was scared to death when you had that accident. Did she give you a good scolding after you got better?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We want to see growing up puppy pictures! Each one named, color coded (pink and blue) close ups and...........................finally videos of them going at it! in play

Reaction score
I will show the pups as they grow, Rottweiler puppies are darned cute. My wreck was November 13th, the Harley was totaled so i won't be riding for a while. I wrecked my rotator cuff in my right shoulder but I'm going to just deal with it for now. I'm using the money to add 12X14 feet onto our porch and landscape the front yard around the old ugly well pump.

I'm hoping to switch jobs and become a patient advocate at a hospital here, I have a pretty good shot at it. It is a behavioral hospital that deals with attempted suicides, drugs and alcohol abuse problems so it will be a challenge if I get it.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I guess you will be plenty busy as drug abuse and suicides seem to be increasing these days .My son had to sue also because he lost a lot of time from work when it happened and wrecks on motorcycles are always the fault of others failures to pay attention these days a sign of the times to much distraction while driving .My neighbor here has a rottweiler and he is the laziest thing I ever saw .He comes up to my house to get treats with his dashhound buddy it's one of those his dog her dog families . All my neighbors have dogs and funny thing is the ones who know me and come up here know to keep there distance from the pond .I guess they don't want to ruin a good thing ,they love to mooch treats .Your lucky that it was not worse as to many loose there lives in accidents like that .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Bullfrog you mean you are using the money that you got for fixing your self back into shape to fix your property right? Thought I missed something there when sissy said sue cuz you said you lost it on a corner so no other cars involved right? Guess you will just limp along and your property will get doctored up,lol!
That'd be nice if you get that job as you work very well w/ people and their problems and have a lot of knowledge on those situations from being a medic for the fire dept. You've got a big heart! Now if we can just keep you alive and well and safe from all those tempting daredevil rides on the cycle things will be great! Why don't you take up knitting?.........oh no you might poke your eye out,lol!

Ask a Question