morningcrop.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 359
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thnx! This time of year makes me sad...soon i wont be able to enjoy them. Then i will worry if some of the younger ones dont make it through the winter. There are some really cool ones...2 that are all grey...one just turned all tiger stripes, hope they make it. Not worried about the big ones.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thnx! This time of year makes me sad...soon i wont be able to enjoy them. Then i will worry if some of the younger ones dont make it through the winter. There are some really cool ones...2 that are all grey...one just turned all tiger stripes, hope they make it. Not worried about the big ones.
Where did you buy the buddha statue from Jeff its simply stunning :cool:

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Nice picture Jeff. Your pond looks very pretty and everything still looks nice and green. I have some little babies too. I hope they all make it through the winter too, but if they don't I know there will always be more. If every baby born in my pond made it to full adulthood there would be no where for any of the fish to swim!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice picture Jeff. Your pond looks very pretty and everything still looks nice and green. I have some little babies too. I hope they all make it through the winter too, but if they don't I know there will always be more. If every baby born in my pond made it to full adulthood there would be no where for any of the fish to swim!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yeah your right keith...but you know how you get those fish with unique colors and you kinda favor them. This one fish, i had it isolated for 2 weeks because i thought he was sick, but really he was just changing colors lol. Now he has black tiger stripes. Definitely one you hope makes it. Poor little guy sat in a holding tank all that time for nothing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Jeff, yes, I know you want the cool looking ones to survive. I agree totally. Two years ago I had a baby with a thin white stripe going around it's middle, Now it's entire mid section is white and the front 1/3rd is red and the back 1/3rd is orange. I have another really skinny baby now with a thin stripe going around it's middle. I hope it makes it through the winter. Usually better than 90% of my babies make it from year to year so I don't worry about them too much.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Jeff, yes, I know you want the cool looking ones to survive. I agree totally. Two years ago I had a baby with a thin white stripe going around it's middle, Now it's entire mid section is white and the front 1/3rd is red and the back 1/3rd is orange. I have another really skinny baby now with a thin stripe going around it's middle. I hope it makes it through the winter. Usually better than 90% of my babies make it from year to year so I don't worry about them too much.

I have about 25 fish in there now. This will be the first winter i had this many lol.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I don't worry about mine at all, even if I did they are impossible to catch anyways.

Ask a Question