Early sprouting

oldmarine

Married 32 years
Reaction score
We haven't had frost here for several weeks in Tacoma. I noticed that I'm starting to some new growth on all of my pond plants. Of course the parrot feather is the first to shoot up. I would really like to get rid of the parrot feather because it is so intrusive. It managed to drop roots into all of the other potted plants in my pond. Which means everything has to be re-potted soon.

Happy ponding,

Rich :coffeemug:

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I keep mine in check by selling it for $1 ea. last year I had to stop selling before I didn't have any left to grow more. Craigs List is great for this and it is free to you.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Ten or twelve people tromping through your yard each week carrying a bucket cant take up much of a guys time.....:coffeemug:

oldmarine

Married 32 years
Reaction score
Koiguy1969,

Thank you for reminding me about saving you some parrot feather. I am setting aside one the pots that will be saved for you. Let me know when you want me to send it you, and I will. just need the mailing information.

Happy ponding,

Rich :)

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i got your p.m and email address but i cant do anything with my pond for probanly 2 months atleast...MICHIGAN WINTERS but yes i will probanly take as much as you want to get rid of, so no big rush. i appreciate this very much, thanx. i will email you with my email as well in the not to far future.

Ask a Question